7 Steps of handwashing
Hey squad members! It’s Sports Week here on HO3 and while we’re out doing our physical activities we need to make sure that we’re protecting ourselves and keeping hygienic and clean by washing our hands constantly
You know the song: wear a mask, sanitize, social distancing.
Today we will focus on sanitizing – or more particularly, washing your hands! And we’ve made it simple for you with 7 steps to handwashing!
Let’s do it together, squad members!
- Wet your hands with clean — preferably running — water making sure your hands are fully submerged.
- Apply enough soap to cover all surfaces of your hands and wrists.
- Lather and rub your hands together briskly and thoroughly. Make sure to scrub all surfaces of your hands, fingertips, fingernails, and wrists.
- Scrub your hands and wrists for at least 20 seconds, making sure to get between your fingers.
- Rinse your hands and wrists under clean — preferably running — water.
- Dry your hands and wrists with a clean towel.
- Last but not least use a towel to turn off the faucet.
With the number of coronavirus infections increasing rapidly in our country and with many provinces now in the third wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, it’s important that we follow the rules.